We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience by expanding our retail footprint. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Sales Supervisor to join our Retail Operations team. This position will be full-time & based in our Venice store.
Our Retail team creates a transformative experience that inspires a global community. We build connections with our community through product expertise & merchandising, world-class-service standards, & operational excellence. We pride ourselves in owning the offline touch point for our community, & use it as an opportunity to create more Away fans.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position.
What youll do:
- Manage, support, & develop a team of retail associates
- Onboard new hires while still coaching existing team members
- Communicate Aways values & brand philosophy to your team & to customers alike
- Ensure that your team is providing the best customer service possible, by providing such service yourself
- Take ownership of in-store processes & operations & help define Aways SOPs.
- Help run an efficient & growing retail business; optimize store operations & customer journey
- Be a point person for HQ counterparts & colleagues; assist in marketing events & programming at the store.
Who you are:
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Comfortable working with all types of personalities
- Passionate about speaking to travel experiences (anywhere!)
- Maintains cool under pressure
- An effective & expedient problem-solver with a keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude & feels there is no task too small & no task too large
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced & growing company
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about travel (but thats a given!)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have two weeks of PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, generous & inclusive parental leave, dependent care, & commuter benefits.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, inclusion training, & quarterly allowances to bond with teammates, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
Launched in 2016, Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel. In just under four years, Away has already been twice named one of Fast Company's "World's Most Innovative Companies," & one of TIME's "50 Most Genius Companies. Away is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London & Sydney. To learn more, visit awaytravel.com.