Tent Partnership for Refugees – Intern
The Tent Partnership for Refugees is seeking an exceptionally organized, detail-oriented & passionate problem solver to serve as an intern for the spring 2019 semester.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist managing Tent’s Salesforce database, including tracking company outreach & events attendance, updating company commitment information, adding points of contact, etc.
- Conduct research on business-led efforts to support refugees & refugee service providers in countries of interest
- Draft & proofread documents as needed, including briefing materials
- Support Tent staff in the planning & execution of Tent events
- Perform other duties as necessary
The requirements of this position include:
- Background & interest in refugee issues
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Word, & Excel skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce (or other CRM system) a plus
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
This is a paid internship that can be part-time (3 days or 24 hours per week) or full-time.
All interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com by November 26, 2018. If your background is a good fit, someone from our organization will reach out to you to set up a time to talk.
The Tent Partnership for Refugees was founded in 2015 by Hamdi Ulukaya, the Founder & CEO of Chobani, to mobilize the private sector to address the global refugee crisis. The Tent Partnership for Refugees is a coalition of more than 100 companies that have made measurable commitments to support & empower refugees around the world. Tent also commissions research & analysis & provides small grants with the goal of helping businesses take concrete actions to support refugees.
Tent is an equal opportunity employer. Tent will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.