Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
Read more about our initiatives here.
We are hiring an experienced Data Scientist to join the Product Analytics team. As an analytics expert, you will create a massive impact by partnering with the Product squad leads across Product, Design & Engineering daily to optimise & accelerate product development for our restaurants & consumers. You are scrappy & excited about working in an evolving business & data infrastructure, you feel passionate about building a data-driven culture of the company & having a huge impact on a growing team.
We are open to applications from UK candidates who are interested in working on a permanent remote basis.
What you'll do:
- Partner with product, design, engineering leads in a squad format to drive product development roadmap.
- Design & evaluate experiments to inform key strategic & operational decisions.
- Build tools, dashboards, reports to simplify day to day work of the product teams.
- Lead deep-dive analysis & predictive modelling to drive problem solving, identify & clearly communicate actionable insights for cross functional stakeholders.
- Instil a culture of operational & data excellence by partnering with Data Engineering to design & develop reliable & scalable data pipelines.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of product analytics or related experience.
- Proficiency in SQL & programing languages like Python/R/Spark etc.
- A proven track record of using analysis to impact key business decisions.
- The ability to clearly & effectively communicate the results of complex analyses.
- Ability to manage small projects & to operate as the point of contact for the business partner.
- A fun & positive approach to your work, & treat others well.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Operation Research or equivalent quantitative fields, masters preferred.
- Experience in software engineering, data engineering, consulting, or academic research a plus.
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, & flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product & business, no matter the department. Youre the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
Join a community of best-in-class team who combine creativity, curious minds & a commitment to excellence with the desire & commitment to grow & build on the Product Development skill base & community here in NI.
- Market Leading Salary
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental & Eye Care
- Income & Death insurance
- Cycle Scheme of up to 2500
- 750 per annum self-learning budget
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity & Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours & WFH
- Generous time off allowance & policies
- Free Friday Pizza & Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance & training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
- Discounts for local Pizzerias
How to apply?
We do not use agencies as we have a strong network of referrals, & also want you to have the best recruiting experience possible. A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work & projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
My Pizza Slice is an equal opportunities employer & we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style & perspective as we believe it adds value to the organization, & we aim to recruit like-minded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.