Associate Programmatic Media Buyer
Do you have a passion for problem-solving & data analysis? Do you enjoy turning advertiser objectives into measurable KPIs & implementing campaign tactics to exceed those KPIs? If you answered yes, then we want you to join our team! Townsquare Media is looking for an Associate Programmatic Media Buyer who will be a core member of our Ignite team. The Associate Programmatic Media Buyer will support the Ignite team with tasks related to launching campaigns, pulling daily reports, & campaign optimizations.
The Ignite team is responsible for the end-to-end execution of programmatic buys from education & strategic recommendations to post-campaign insights. The team is fast-paced, quickly growing, & performance-oriented.
- Owns day to day campaign launches in Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Assisting Buying Team with trafficking, optimizing, & monitoring budgets/bids by tactic in select demand-side platforms
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding managed client campaigns
- Managing time effectively to meet client expectations
- Troubleshoot any technical & performance issues
- Pulls & analyzes daily campaign reports
- Possess strong communication & analytical skills
- Timely delivery of all tasks
- Also responsible for other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports or supporting on special projects
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics (preferred)
- At least 1-year experience in the digital media industry
- Experience working on a DSP
- Social/SEM media buying experience is a plus but not required
- Solid understanding of the digital media industry
- Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment & independently
- Above-average problem-solving skills & troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Mediathe third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing & more.
Why Youll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves & those around us to develop personally & professionally. You can expect a dynamic & competitive work environment. To foster your success, youll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive & supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves & others. Weve had countless internal promotions, & our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, youll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target & take your career to new heights!
Our employees' safety & health are our priorities, so were working remotely for now. Though our office is open to a limited number of voluntary workers, all interviews & new-hire onboarding are currently virtual.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.