Were looking for you to join our HelloFresh People Team as HR Business Partner (m/f/x) for our global Tech function in our Berlin Headquarters.
You will collaborate with our high-performing workforce & the departments leadership as a strategic partner on a global level, trusted guide, performance coach & change agent. The HR Business Partner is the core role within the People team to support along the full employee lifecycle.
As a strategic partner & trusted guide you help our managers achieve their goals by managing & developing each of their teams to become their personal best. As performance coach & change agent you are at the spearhead of supporting every employee with the most relevant initiatives to succeed at HelloFresh & in their roles.
What you'll do
- Independently drive organizational change, improve processes & implement new policies in cooperation with the HR Business Partner Team
- Partner with both senior & junior management to provide solutions for all multifaceted people topics & autonomously resolve complex employee relation matters
- Understand the business units strategies & challenges them from people perspective to derive relevant & successful people actions
- Shape our Employee Engagement Strategy together with our Employee Experience Team
- Offer day-to-day performance management guidance ranging from career development through to coaching & counselling
- Identify training needs & introduce new training formats & programs together with our L&D team
- Work closely with the wider People team to improve work relationships, build morale & increase productivity
- Leverage People Analytics data to drive change & proactively support key stakeholders
What you'll bring
- Min. 3 years relevant HR Business Partnering (or very similar) experience, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Proven track record in independently planning, developing & implementing various People projects across the entire employee lifecycle (i.e. Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Workforce Planning)
- Feel at home in a fast-paced & demanding environment that develops quickly every day
- Be able to take on ownership & act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire People team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Be an expert communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Come with strong analytical skills, a good business sense & the ability to deliver hands-on & pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks & projects at once
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Be Tech-savvy & bring professional skills with the entire Office/Google suites (specifically Excel, G-Sheets)
- Fluency in English is a must (German a huge plus)
- Experience working in a Tech-industry is a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in HR/Organizational Development, Psychology, Business or another related field of study
What we offer
- Chance to have significant impact
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract & retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented & motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay & grow with us, with employee satisfaction & well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers & leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated & productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.