AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe.
Founded in 2008 by experienced entrepreneurs Max Cartellieri & Andrew Heath, AlphaSights has been profitable since 2010. The company consistently exceeds an industry average growth rate of 20% & is on track to continue driving above-average growth, in revenue & headcount, over the next five years. The company is regularly ranked amongst the fasting-growing companies in the world by publications such as the Sunday Times, FT & Crains New York. Learn more atalphasights.com.
AlphaSights has successfully upended the traditional expert network industry through its client-focused, bespoke search-led methodology & the innovative use of digital technology. A key component of this success was moving away from the pre-recruited database model epitomised by early entrants to the industry like GLG & towards a custom search-driven approach, whereby an AlphaSights Associate identifies & secures the most relevant expert(s) for the specific client need, whoever & wherever they may be, in near-real time. The central pillars on which this business model rests are (i) a scalable talent model to attract & retain outstanding client service professionals, & (ii) a proprietary technology platform that supports all workflows & tracks all communications end-to-end.
The company operates a highly values-driven culture & is comprised of a team of passionate professionals, strongly aligned behind the mission of connecting the worlds top professionals with the worlds best knowledge.
AlphaSights long-term vision is to become a lasting, meaningful global company. The key to achieving this vision will lie in continuously attracting, training, motivating & retaining outstanding talent; investing in technology, product & data to build an increasingly seamless knowledge delivery platform; & broadening its product & service spectrum so that AlphaSights becomes the go-to knowledge partner for more & more clients.
AlphaSights is a high-end professional services organisation that provides investment & business professionals with on-demand access to tailored expertise across industries & geographies. Our clients purchase a service that is custom-tailored to their needs by our Client Service teams. While our delivery processes are supported by a pioneering technology layer, clients value us for the brain work of value-added advisory & responsiveness.
The Marketing organisation at AlphaSights is comprised of four main functions that work in close collaboration with each other:
- Brand & Communications
- Account Marketing
- Digital & Creative
- Client Led Innovation
Account Marketing is the growth & marketing engine of our Client Services function. It is currently made up of 9 professionals globally who are embedded in our Client Service Teams.
Based in London or NYC, the Account Marketing Director will be responsible for building out & leading the Account Marketing function. The ambition is to grow this team into the best demand generation team in the industry.
To succeed in your role, you will need to combine EQ with an ability to think creatively, strategically & commercially. Youll need to build deep, productive relationships across the organisation & gain a deep understanding of how our Client Service teams address clients needs.
You will be tasked with bringing marketing effectiveness, customer relationship management, account based marketing & product marketing expertise into the business & embedding it into your team. In addition to managing & growing your existing team into a global function, you will be responsible for building out our mar-tech stack (i.e. selecting & putting in place the software tools required to make CRM & ABM possible at AlphaSights).
This is a unique opportunity to joined a fast growing, highly successful SMB with a fun, dynamic, entrepreneurial culture. You will report into the Global CMO & get the opportunity to build out a function within marketing.
- Lead the Account Marketing team & grow it both in terms of size & geographic coverage (currently it is made up of 9 people in NYC)
- Embed marketing effectiveness, customer relationship management, account based marketing & product marketing skills into your team
- Select & put in place the software tools required to make CRM & ABM possible (i.e. build up our mar-tech stack)
- Build the data bridge between the revenue & the account marketing function
- Put in place processes to scale the Account Marketing function globally
What We Look For
- An experienced marketing professional itching for a dynamic entrepreneurial opportunity
- Has worked for 6-8 years in progressive companies (ideally has some professional services experience)
- Strong affinity to people-based businesses & understands how they bring a brand to life
- Expertise in marketing effectiveness, customer relationship management, account based marketing & product marketing
- Ability to think creatively, strategically & commercially
- Has played a lead role in the building & roll-out of a mar-tech stack
- Proven track record managing a team
- Drive & resilience to deliver excellence amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation & interpersonal skills; fluency in English is essential
What You Can Expect
- Report into global CMO of a 800+ company
- Multidisciplinary collaboration & co-creation across the four functions within marketing
- Close collaboration between Account Marketing & Client Service teams
- Ability to join the leadership team & contribute to firm growth in a meaningful way
- Autonomy, responsibility & accountability in your role
- The opportunity to build & a function
- The opportunity for promotion from Director to VP
- Entrepreneurial, high-growth, fast-paced culture
- Young, dynamic, energetic, global team
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental),
- Subsidised lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks.