The Buyer Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the execution & optimization of Rubicons ad agency & brand accounts - consisting of some of the largest ad buyers in the U.S. Work with a team to maximize opportunities for buyer success, optimize buyer performance & execution, & ensure buyers fully capitalize on Rubicons product capabilities.
- Monitor & optimize client media spend & performance; troubleshoot execution with both internal teams & clients; create media plans & recommendations; & package & execute PMPs & deals
- Deepen relationships with stakeholders at agencies, trading desks, & brands in order to maximize revenue growth opportunities, drive product utilization, & train clients on Rubicons products & capabilities
- Work closely with Rubicons Seller team to assess publishers that can yield revenue growth opportunities (i.e., PMP/deals, display, mobile, video)
- Partner with Rubicons DSP team to optimize buying through the clients chosen DSP
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-3 years of related work experience - including experience with RTB/programmatic & digital advertising. Work experience at an agency, DSP or SSP a plus.
- Highly motivated & capable of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written, verbal communications, & presentation skills; & effective in client interactions.
- Strong analytical/Excel skills; including the ability to spot trends in large data sets
- Possess an understanding of online advertising dynamics, trends, & technologies; & campaign planning & buying (including RTB).
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail, proactive prioritization, & delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly & easily
- Problem identifier & solver
- Strong organizational skills & able to handle multiple priorities
- Ambition, high energy & the will to succeed