HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing start-up, but were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to change the way people eat forever, join a dynamic & energetic team & work in one of the coolest offices in London, look no further.
About the job:
Our customer are the core of everything we do here at HelloFresh. We are hiring a Product Operations Analyst Lead to join our Product Operations team here at HelloFresh. In this exciting role, you will work closely with the Product, Product Operations & Culinary teams to understand how our menu configuration & preferences contribute to the customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- You will use internal data analyses to understand what the relevant drivers are for our customer base when it comes to food, & push the business to change & adapt the product to these trends.
- You will support the Product Operations team with the planning, tracking, coordination, & performance of menu planning & improvement initiatives.
- Analytics - Use analytics & business data to perform data-driven decisions. Ideate, scope & lead projects to understand the impact of our menus on the customer experience & drive initiatives to improve them
- Automation A strong focus & desire to automate planning, processes & procedures. Incorporate the anticipation of our customers decisions & preference within HelloFreshs core product strategy
- Trial & Experimentation Facilitate & coordinate all trials & experimentations in relation to Existing Product Development, being the go-to person & defining the successes & learnings in these experimentations
- Reporting - Establish a framework for systematically analysing, understanding & reporting the impact our menu has on our customer base on a weekly/monthly basis. You will use this information to push initiatives across the business to improve the customer experience
- You will work together with the Product Operations team to establish a testing framework to create valuable data to continue improving our menus
Who you are:
- Proficiency in SQL & Python strongly preferred
- Professional experience in a high performance & culture environment (e.g. consulting)
- Experience in an operational role in a retail / consumer goods / logistics business, preferably in the areas of Supply chain, Product Operations, Production / Manufacturing or Logistics
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Genuine interest in using data & information to solve real business challenges
- Excellent project management competencies including a proven track record of successful operational transformation projects
- Excellent ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally & autonomously
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
What youll get in return:
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Shoreditch, London
Level & progression:
A Lead brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks & leading smaller projects independently, with only punctual support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone & cultural-fit interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition. If successful, you will be invited to first competency interview where you will be asked to present a case study. Should you be successful, you will be invited to a last video interview with the Senior Director of the team.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.