The Senior Director of Total Rewards Strategy is responsible for the architecture & implementation of the company's compensation programs. Your ultimate goal is to provide our eCommerce global network with guidance & support around compensation & benefits through analysis & by staying on top of the market & its direction.
- Design & implement a compensation strategy for all ofWalmart US eCommerce
- Create programs that will meet business objectives with regards to internal equity & external market competitiveness
- Analyze & evaluate external market data to develop salary budgets & forecasts
- Lead strategic compensation projects around revisions, development or redesign of current compensation packages
- Partner with senior leadership to develop benefits strategy by analyzing & comprehending legislation related to benefits.
- Advise senior leadership of any impact legislation may have on both our eCommerce brands & associates
Youre a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have & can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends & colleagues to know whats happening in the world & staying in the know. You have a passion for driving a business & influencing large groups.You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies around where the only constant is change & you have these main skills:
- Ability to create a compensation system due to a merger of companies
- Solid experience partnering up with & consulting the business
- Strong mathematics & critical thinking skills & strong ability to focus on details & executing with accuracy
- Deep analytical & problem-solving experience
- Ability to work in an ambiguous department with tons of flexibility
- Bachelor's or Master's in HR, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum8-10 years of solid, hands-on experience in the corporate human resources department of a global company
- Compensation & Total Rewards experience is a must
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking why not, looking where no ones looked before & crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing & building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise & delight all while saving consumers every penny possible & were just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning & of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm & youre capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch youd look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, youll be able to access the resources & scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology & nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What were saying is, this isnt your average day job. If youre hungry to catapult ideas into action & own your career, lets chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.