Role Description: Talent Manager
Teads is seeking a Talent Manager to join our HR team in New York. This individual will be responsible for managing full lifecycle recruitment for various positions across the US & Canada & assist in various HR generalist activities as needed.
- Full lifecycle recruiting to assist in hiring across multiple teams & territories
- Generate a pipeline of highly qualified diverse candidates to be considered for key roles including across Sales, Creative,Marketing, Account Management, Publishing, Finance, & HR within US & Canada
- Partner with local colleges to establish a rapport & participate in college career fairs & events
- Institute a formal summer internship program & collaborate with HR & hiring teams
- Manage job postings in Greenhouse & externally to various career sites & college boards
- Create brand awareness through the LinkedIn & Glassdoor
- Coordinate, schedule & confirm interviews with candidates, hiring teams, & executives
- Conduct interviews & gather feedback to share with hiring managers
- Create Employments contracts for FT Hires & Interns & negotiate on behalf of the hiring manager
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates & internal teams
- Assist with on-boarding/off-boarding as needed
- Assist Human Resource Director with 90-day check-ins
- Manage our HRIS, BambooHR Platform, especially Hires, Terminations & Changes in Employee Information at all times plus ad hoc reports
- Manage other special projects/assignments as needed
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Previous experience in Digital Media/Adtech
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Previous experience with an applicant tracking system (preferably Greenhouse)
- Detail & process oriented
==== About Teads =====
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.