Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilios Sales organization is growing at a rapid pace, meaning an increased need for Sales Enablement to educate, train, & empower sales reps to efficiently win more business. We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager with 4+ years experience in partnering with a Sales organization. This is an individual contributor role supporting our Commercial sales segment; this Sales Enablement role reports up through Twilios Sales & Business Operations organization
This is the perfect role for you if you excel at:
- Collaborating cross-functionally & building relationships to inform, shape, & execute upon a successful enablement strategy
- Sales training & coaching salespeople of all levels using instructional design & active learning techniques
- Understanding the Sales role & priorities, & using this information to deliver a world-class Onboarding & Continuous Enablement program
- Effective written & verbal communication & presentation skills in both internal & external contexts
- Developing process guides & training modules for consumption by a broad audience
- Working nimbly in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a commitment to excellence & strong attention to detail
- Being able to prioritize & stay organized while juggling multiple projects, workstreams, & stakeholders
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will:
- Partner with our Commercial sales leaders to understand the needs of the team & design & execute a customized enablement strategy to support the teams sales readiness & effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with other segment leaders within the Sales Enablement team & subject matter experts within Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, & Product Management
- Develop & deliver content for employee Onboarding & Continuous Enablement programs using the most effective format & delivery vehicle (e.g. audio, video, eLearning, role plays)
- Manage scheduling of virtual & in-person classes for new Sales reps, & ensure their success with regular check-ins throughout their first 90 days
- Manage the rollout, adoption, & knowledge transfer of sales tools & best practices, & communicate with learners, facilitators, & speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes & programs
- Build & maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with Sales organizational goals & objectives
- Maintain the culture & internal brand of the Global Sales Enablement organization
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilios continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires onboarding & continuous education experience, & for delivering high impact trainings & accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership & product teams to align with company & organizational strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 3280 Peachtree Road NE (Buckhead Region) in Atlanta. While working in our newest office, youll enjoy fully stocked snacks & drinks. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.