Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers thrive in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Were looking for an Inside Sales Growth Specialist to help us expand & develop the lifetime value of our Self Service Clients through education & drive retention. This role will report to the Inside Sales Growth, Manager.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The Inside Sales Growth team is a strategic initiative to help hundreds of clients see value in the Similarweb product & grow the lifetime value of these accounts.
You will be expected to acquire, engage & educate Self Service clients to help improve engagement & drive client retention.
Inside Sales Growth Team members will have the unique ability to impact overall client experience for hundreds of companies, & be a part of shifting toward a new customer centric approach to increase client lifetime value.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Inside Sales Growth team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Engage with existing customers to strengthen their trust in Similarweb data that help them generate more business
- Increase engagement & product adoption with existing clients
- Identify & lead up-sell & cross-sell opportunities to drive business growth
- Run online product demonstrations
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders & external partners
- Influence future lifetime value through higher customer satisfaction
- Work with a goal oriented mindset for achieving quarterly & annual targets
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Someone who is looking for customer facing experience : Learn the ability to influence, confidently handle objections, & resolve customer issues.
- Knows how to prioritize: Ability to multitask & handle multiple clients simultaneously
- Team player: able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
- Goal Oriented: Work with a goal oriented mindset for achieving quarterly & annual targets
- Loves turning data into vision: Well look to you to provide insight into what features will bring value to both our users & the business, based on your research.
- Is an excellent communicator: To turn your ideas into reality, youll need to translate our data into the customers language as something they can understand & execute on.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking: Theres nothing inbound about this job. Were looking for someone who can identify client opportunities & put forth ideas to keep progressing the team & automating processes.
- Nice to have: Japanese, French or German.
About the team:
Joining the Inside Sales Growth Team is a great avenue for breaking into the high tech space by introducing you to the Similarweb product & how clients use our data. Being a part of this team will give you experience you need to grow your career with Similarweb & Market Intelligence.
Were looking for team members who would be able to work in or around our current established offices (see below), however this role will be remote from your direct line of reporting.
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.