Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
As a Senior Service Design Specialist, you will engineer support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience. Youll collaborate across the business to design Member-focused processes & tools. Service Design ensures the Support team is operationally ready for new products & services & to help drive continuous Membership & Member Support performance improvements.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs & preventing problems & errors; leveraging automation & self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic & resolution success; & building & implementing highly effective & efficient assisted service approaches.
The Service Design team is part of the Membership team & is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us & design for delightful & low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, & our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human & direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, & understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members & the Membership team.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Design & build process, procedures, & agent workflows to create intentional & delightful interactions with our Member Support team ensuring standard work & continuous improvement at scale
- Recognize & solve gaps in our current Support design offering & optimize tools to craft optimal Member experiences & drive team efficiency.
- Develop controls & risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity & prevent service failures
- Lead cross-functional teams to communicate the voice of the Member & inform business owners the Member impact of proposed changes, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams
- Obsess over every touchpoint of the Member experience with a Members-First design
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance & identify opportunities for improvements
- Leverage data to set standards for Member effort & agent performance
- Partner with dependent functions to fully implement work products - Content, Learning, Quality, Coaching, & outsource partners
- Limited oversight required for project completion as a senior specialist on the team
- Coordinate with other service design specialists on projects & provide guidance to drive project completion
- Advanced soft skills including presentations & cross-department communication skills
- Minimum two years experience in a customer facing service role, with a strong preference for Member-facing experience at Peloton
- Minimum of two years experience working with SAP in an order management capacity
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, & integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Interest in risk management, as well as standards & policies formulation
- Interest in process management & Six Sigma training
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.