Teads is looking for a talented Creative Strategist to join the Teads Studio.This role provides an excellent springboard for a very strong sales candidate with good consultative, creative sales skills & the ability to design & develop campaign responses based on client KPIs. To be a Creative Strategist at Teads is to play a pivotal role in the Companys success based on strategic contributions to Clients & Agencies that improve business partnerships further to maximize revenue potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Representing Teads in the Business/Advertising marketplace & become an active Brand advocate
- Working alongside our media sales team to prospect, develop creative/media/context strategies, & close business across all Agency & Advertiser accounts in a time appropriate way according to agreed targets to generate revenue for the company
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients & their agencies
- Devising, holding & delivering creative workshops for Brands & partners
- Liaising with internal sales teams on best practices & creative/media/context solutions
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals & increase incremental revenue
- Please note, we're on a hybrid work schedule & require working two days per week in the Teads NYC office
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience at a Digital or Creative agency
- Consultative approach with a flair for designing creative solutions to briefs
- Successful sales pedigree, preferably creative/media selling in a mobile environment (video & display)
- Proven ability to multi-task & nurture multiple prospects & commercial partners whilst meeting deadlines. In other words, excellent organizational, time management & project management skills
- Existing relationships within the digital video & mobile advertising industry (Advertisers & Agencies)
- Some technical knowledge of Video standards, performance metrics & a basic understanding of the software involved within digital video (HTML5, third party tracking tags, etc.)
- Open to exploring innovative technologies chatbot, (AR) Augmented Reality, & API integrations, DCO Dynamic Creative Optimization
- PowerPoint proficiency
- BS/BA degree in Communication, Advertising or equivalent required
- Tenacious, proactive & solution driven team player
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills both internally & externally
- A natural presenter with an ability to engage audiences at all levels
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
Additional Skills And Expertise (Not required)
- Experience working with clients in Finance, Entertainment, & Travel categories
- Photoshop, Illustrator, or After Effects major plus!
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021