Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are looking for a talented senior product manager with extensive data knowledge (data analysis & data science) to help us shape the future of the User Experience Analytics market by developing a new way to measure user experience. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, & growth of Experience Score, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, & data analysts in a challenging & fast paced environment. We also expect you to successfully share your product knowledge & best practices among the PM team.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy & tactic to deliver it.
- Understand & measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the director of product to define OKR.
- Define metrics & KPIs to measure adoption & performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers & Data Scientists to ideate & deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research & build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to build exceptional Go To Market strategy & to better understand the competitive landscape;
- Be a great leader to get stakeholders' buy-in on your initiatives & rally everybody to your vision.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs & business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative & competitive analysis,
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Build a trustworthy user's community among our customers,
- Coach team members on Contentsquare Product Methodology,
- Contribute proactively to the product team's success by continuously improving the way we work & by helping our juniors grow.
Overall we expect you to be visionary & ambitious, nobody has done what we are aiming to achieve.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience,
- You have leaded a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage,
- You have strong analytical skills to understand & solve complex problems,
- You are a quick learner & you can adapt easily to a fast paced environment,
- You know how to get things done on time & prioritize tasks,
- You have strong technical & data knowledge & are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team,
- You are fluent in English both spoken & written,
- You have a strong sense for User Experience & strong attention to details,
- You are very comfortable with Agile & Lean concepts. - You have experience building a B2B SaaS product, - You can improve the product team Karaoke level.