Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation for Peloton fitness products. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle & develop, design, & launch products & features that drive growth in sales & engagement. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity, work with internal & external partners to develop cohesive products that communicate the brand identity of Peloton, & delight our members with high-quality, low-friction experiences. This person will report to the VP of Product Management, & work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, operations & business teams.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle & advocate for solutions based on their needs & pain points
- Monitor & report on sales & customer satisfaction metrics for the products they own, & offer data-driven insights about what new features, products or product lines will have a meaningful impact on member engagement & revenue
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap & prioritize based on member impact & business need
- Generate detailed documentation & communicate requirements to the appropriate teams & ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience & brand message across all member touch points
- Partner with the software team to develop seamlessly integrated hardware-software experiences across the product line
- Work with operations, support, logistics, studio, & other stakeholders to ensure successful delivery, maintenance, & support of their fitness products
- Work with internal engineering group & overseas vendors to scope, plan & execute the development to cost & timeline goals
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience
- Experience working with overseas vendors & visiting factories
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into products & features
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working on an integrated hardware-software product as a Hardware Product Manager
- Experience in health & fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.