At Reddit, youll help build something that encourages millions around the world to think more, do more, learn more, feel more & maybe even laugh more. Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We're launching our first sales team in Canada, & we're looking for sharp, positive & motivated self-starters to help us build this team from the ground up! In addition to laying the foundation of the team, Account Managers will take the helm of educating brands, communicating our value proposition, & proactively optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with a Client Partner to meet our clients advertising objectives through performance-driven or awareness campaigns
- Monitor marketing campaign performance, & make manual optimizations or strategic recommendations as needed
- Pull & analyze data to compile compelling & actionable insights to move your clients' businesses forward.
- Educate brands & media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition & best practices
- Recognize & represent client needs & asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively & continually identify areas of improvement
What We Can Expect From You:
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in advertising sales & account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel & traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel & delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of digital measurement, tracking fundamentals & mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious & entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, & client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail