Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As an AccountExecutive, you are the link between ourkey customers & their dream business solution. You will nurturerelationships of potential customers by continuing to provide solutions that enable them to meet their objectives. You're focused, sharp, & the person our customers seek whenthe going gets tough.
What a day is like:
- Fully understand the e-invoicing & financial supply chain landscape, competition & strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to materialize business from their prospects
- Develop & execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect & customer data
- Qualify, sell & close current & new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers & key executives in all verticals
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals & quarterly targets as assigned by the Global VP of Sales
You're perfect for this role if:
You're a hunter, with a thirst for success & un-phased by obstacles thatstand between you & your objective. While persuasive & outspoken, you remain empathetic & human in your approach.
You also have:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken & a good listener simultaneously
- Calm, confident, & personable delivery in client presentations
- Sales & business minded, driven by targets
- An understanding of procure to pay with a rich knowledge of how the accounts payable process functions
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.