OWN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & BECOME A PRODUCT EXPERT!
Brightflag is seeking an experienced & highly motivated Customer Success Manager who has a proven track record of working with global enterprise customers to deliver ongoing value & client success post-sales. You will join an existing team of experienced CSMs who are responsible for managing the relationships with Brightflag customers, understanding customer needs, & rapidly helping customers adopt & leverage our solutions for success. This role will report into the Vice President of Customer Success.
As a CSM, you will work closely with other Brightflag teams like Sales, Marketing, Implementation, Support, & Product to ensure customers achieve their legal operations objectives & realize significant value from using our platform. At Brightflag, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the companys mission. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people enjoy coming to work every day while making an impact at a fast-growing startup.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Given the high-degree of customer advocacy & outcome-driven success, CSMs require strong communication, organization, presentation, data analysis, problem solving, time management, & relationship building expertise, with the ability to manage multiple geographic accounts of varying size, maturity, & complexity.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customers business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Brightflag solution to be realized
- Track customer outcomes & success goals with regular weekly / bi-weekly meetings to ensure progress
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) focused on key data insights, adoption, proactive recommendations, & value realization for customers
- Identify blockers to client success & develop mitigation strategies through internal & external collaboration
- Continuously articulate the value & evangelize the future of Brightflag, & define adoption & expansion strategies across the customers organization
- Conduct regular health checks to identify risks early & determine mitigation strategies
- Understand & track customer feature requests & provide regular input to the Product team based on customer feedback
- Develop communication cadence & leadership on product updates that impact your customers global content activities & objectives
- Own all processes & activities for customer renewals, ensuring on-time renewal & continued value
- Assess customer requirements, resolving problems, anticipating future needs, & generally serving as the customers advocate within Brightflag
WHAT YOUVE ALREADY DONE:
- Youve worked for a software company & have demonstrated the ability to manage enterprise customer relationships remotely, delivering successful outcomes
- You pride yourself on your ability to network & manage relationships across many different functions within a complex global customer organization
- Youre known for your excellent communication skills, including customer facing verbal, written, & presentation ability
- You have anticipated customer risks & applied appropriate mitigation actions
- Youve demonstrated the ability to handle multiple clients, projects & priorities simultaneously
- You are highly self-motivated, with a penchant for continuous, independent improvement under remote working conditions
- You are an enthusiastic individual & have a true willingness to learn about our customers business
- Domain knowledge or expertise in legal management, legal operations or legal service delivery
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk or other account management & CS software
- Detailed understanding of the SaaS business model with experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket & enterprise business customers
- Have worked in a geographically distributed team
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen & your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary & equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible work location across Ireland
- 25 days holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance with Irish Life
- Educational Assistance policy (incl study leave) to support your development
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Worm Scheme benefit
- Wellness Programs & a focus on Work Life balance
Hello, were Brightflag - one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the legal world. We've recently announced the completion of a $28 million growth equity investment to continue our mission to transform legal spend management. Were achieving this by combining AI, Machine Learning & a range of technologies to deliver a data driven, legal spend management platform.
Our SaaS platform intelligently allows our customers to analyse legal bills, drive cost savings & automate time intensive processes. It also extracts insights, used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the legal spend lifecycle. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; & Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company. You can learn more about Brightflag Here
At Brightflag, we are a diverse & inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives & people who make every day count & strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.