At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is in search of a Recruiting Coordinator to be the logistical force behind the recruiting process. This person should be highly organized, have acute attention to detail, be self-motivated, & should have experience supporting recruiting efforts. As a Recruiting Coordinator, youll support the Recruiting team & hiring managers to ensure a seamless candidate experience, while contributing to various recruiting projects. As one of the fastest growing startups, this is a great opportunity to advance your career.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll get to:
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including scheduling phone/video interviews.
- Provide consistent follow-through & follow-up with candidates, Recruiting team, & hiring managers.
- Continue to build-out & maintain our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) including creating templates, managing job posts, candidate data entry, building out interview plans, running reports, etc.
- Allocate schedules as needed or manage scheduling request queues.
- Oversee the candidate pipeline daily to ensure no tasks are missed.
- Pull weekly metrics for our management & leadership teams.
- Provide other ad hoc support to the Recruiting team as needed.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 1+ years of recruiting/HR coordination experience.
- Experience with Greenhouse or another ATS.
- Exceptional attention to detail, prioritization, speed, & accuracy.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Gmail & Google Calendar.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to take initiative & work independently.
- Experience in startup environment is a huge plus.
- A team oriented mindset & are willing to help wherever needed.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!