Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Supply Chain Associate is responsible for executing critical daily Supply Chain processes within the Logistics team: becoming the process owner for daily Exception Management, reporting on current network status, & analyzing real-time data to provide recommendations on needed contingency actions. The associate will serve as a primary point of contact with cross-functional teams & spearhead process improvements. Additional tasks will include weekly invoice processing activities, tracking internal metrics against established KPIs, & working with the Logistics strategy team to monitor & action improvement opportunities within our carrier network.
Schedule: One weekend day is required, flexible for Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday
- Act as of one of the primary points of contact within the HF Network Escalations process, working cross-functionally with Customer Care, DC Operations & Strategy teams
- Quickly & effectively analyze real-time data to provide recovery & contingency action plans
- Run the daily Exception Management process, communicating potential delays & assigning boxes to be re-made, with the goal of protecting the customer experience
- Track, organize, log & root cause major exceptions events; analyzing the impact of these events to weekly error data
- Oversee the journey of customer boxes from start to finish: from participating in order management processes, to monitoring & analyzing movement of parcels across the network, to managing weekly invoice processing
- Work with Exception teams Supply Chain Analyst to help track internal metrics against established KPIs
- Be available to work a schedule including Saturday and/or Sunday coverage
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work & why, & to consistently challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer
At a minimum, you have...
- 1-2 years experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or Python a significant plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel) & Google Suite
- Excellent communication, problem solving, & critical thinking skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.