Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Team:
The RTR product team is data-driven, experimental, iterative, & customer-obsessed. We're a first mover, creating our category, energized by driving new behaviors, & are constantly looking for ways to reach new customers. We embody RTRs core values - thinking of ourselves as founders, dreaming big, being scrappy but not crappy, fostering debate & honest conversations & bringing our authentic selves to work every day.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager for Growth you will be responsible for exponentially scaling RTRs customer growth. You will operate at the intersection of business, technology, & user experience to deliver functionality that helps us attract, onboard & delight new customers. You will push the envelope & drive innovative enhancements to our desktop & mobile web experiences. You will develop a data-driven product strategy to hit ambitious growth targets. In partnership with our Engineering, Design, Revenue & Marketing teams, you will execute against the strategy & test, learn & iterate to deliver the best outcomes.
What Youll Do:
- Bring a no-ego approach to growth hacking. You will act as a thought leader with a POV on how to drive growth for our business & foster a team culture that celebrates that great ideas can come from anywhere
- Partner with Revenue to define growth goals & strategies to achieve them. Constantly monitoring real-time changes to business performance & providing recommendations when we need to pivot or double down on whats working
- Lead a product squad from product discovery to delivery to identify the highest impact work & way to deliver iteratively. Guide team to constantly test & learn leveraging A/B testing & qual/quant research & analysis
- Own a roadmap of hypothesis-driven testing to increase conversion using analytics, channel performance, & revenue data
- Partner with Product Marketing & Product Design to uncover friction points & education opportunities in our funnel & bring optimizations to life across channels
- Bachelors Degree & 5+ years experience; ideal candidate has been in a Sr Product role at an e-commerce company.
- Has experience successfully driving growth & consumer acquisition strategies.
- Relationship builder who collaborates & engages well with stakeholders. Works to understand their objectives & earns their trust by proactively engaging them in the product process, bringing creative solutions to the table, & leading discussions around new learnings & strategies.
- Insights & data-driven. Passionate about unlocking new learnings & has experience leveraging Data Science & self-service analytics tools to make decisions (Heap, Looker, Google Analytics).
- Highly organized leader & strong communicator with the ability to drive results & keep their team motivated & accountable.
- Both a strategic thinker & a roll-up-your-sleeves operator.
- Obsessed with knowing your customer & empathizing with their pain points, dreams & aspirations.
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you & if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy & applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.