Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & nine data centers worldwide.
- 3-8 years of hands-on experience in building web based & highly scalable applications
- Strong object-oriented design & coding skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Expertise in Java & Restful web services
- Proven SQL experience & familiarity with at least one of the common Databases: mySQL, Oracle etc
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, & design constraints on the web.
- Experience in front end technologies & frameworks like Angular JS, Node.js
- Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive the system improvement
- Knowledge of unix OS.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of mobile web/app development is a plus.
- Knowledge of online advertising specifically video adserving domain is a plus
- Responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare & produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, & automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives & technologies & presenting these for architectural review.
- 3-8 Years of relevant experience
- BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.