Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Market Research Customer Success Team
SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions make it easy for anyonefrom insights professionals to marketersto collect quality data from their target audience, on demand. Perfect for a variety of market research use cases: consumer behavior, market sizing, competitive intelligence, product development, ad testing, brand tracking, & more. Our Market Research Customer Success Team is the place for customer-centric problem solvers who are passionate about helping us live up to our promise to provide the industry's best customer support.
What we're looking for
Our Market Research Customer Success Managers provide the industry's best customer experiences to our highest value Market Research customers. You'll work in partnership with Sales, Research Services, & other internal departments to ensure that we achieve valuable outcomes for these strategic customers.
Your success requires leading interactions with customers who are completing complex market research projects on the SurveyMonkey Market Research Platform. You will balance competing or ambiguous factors including business & customer impact & product feasibility. You are willing to experiment in an evolving environment & have a passion for helping customers achieve their market research goals. You will report to the manager of the Market Research Customer Success Team. Your primary success metrics include customer enablement, project management, spend acceleration, return rate, & satisfaction.
- Promote customers' use of our Market Research Solutions through consultative methods including: education & enablement, expanding use cases, & increasing product frequency
- Manage successful landmarks throughout the customer lifecycle, from onboarding to project planning, to executive business reviews, to ongoing project management
- Take ownership of customer relationships, achieving value on their investment, & partnering with Sales to grow their engagement
- Be a trusted market research advisor to strategic customers
- Develop deep expertise of the product & market research best practices to solve customer problems in imaginative ways
- Need to occasionally work "flexible hours" to support international customers
- 3+ years professional experience in a client-facing role. Direct experience working in market research is a significant plus.
- Experience breaking down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components & thinking through solutions
- Customer-facing writing, speaking, presentation & listening abilities
- A high degree of curiosity & a willingness to stretch, learn, develop, deal with change, & (at times) be uncomfortable with evolving business & customer needs
- Familiarity with both Salesforce & Gainsight encouraged
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.