Clinical Strategy Manager
To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness & value of medications. Our 7 global life sciences clients improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access & expedite interactions with the FDA. In our developing payer segment, we identify the precise therapies that can reduce spend & improve outcomes to drive formulary development. Our technology & team are built to propel clients towards the leading edge of outcomes-based contracting.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assess & prioritize potential disease areas for solution development
- Co-create therapeutic area-specific solutions with prospective customers & partners
- Design, implement & synthesize primary (e.g., interviews with clinicians, payers, advocacy organizations) & secondary (e.g., competing solutions, clinical guidelines) market research efforts
- Identify, assess, recruit & onboard clinical advisorsto Clinical Advisory Network
- Liaise between Aetion project teams & clinical advisors to understand support needs & match teams with clinical advisors
- BS/MS in Science or Engineering required with 5+ years of professional experience in life sciences
- 3+ years of client-facing experience
- Experience working in 2+ therapeutic areas; Neurology experience a plus
- Self-driven & able to operate relatively independently
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Able to rapidly conduct & synthesize research, & develop targeted recommendations for teams
- Able to travel up to 20%
- Commercial-side pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Leadership with a vision Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Socialized & Energetic Offices We are in a new office with a modern layout, a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry Meetups & events.
- Ideal Location We are located in the heart of Manhattan with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, & shopping. Within walking distance of Grand Central & the beautiful Bryant Park, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Ideal Location We are located in the heart of Boston with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, lodging, & shopping. Within ten minutes walking distance of South & North Station Commuter Rails, Logan International Airport, & the beautiful Post Office Square & Boston Public Garden, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.