Office & HR Coordinator Intern
Who we are
Our mission is to partner with customers on their journey to best in class pricing technology & analytics so that they deliver more value to their customers, employees & shareholders. To date, we have over 100 implementations & more than 10,000 customers.
As a BlueChip venture-backed, Silicon Valley Fintech, Nomis Solutions is growing at 30% year over year. We are data & tech geeks & what gets us out of bed every morning is the chance to solve more real-world financial problems using the latest tools & building a cutting-edge platform.
Why be a Nomista?
Theres a purpose behind what we do, beyond the professional gratification of working with big data, deep analytics, & building serverless products. We find personal satisfaction in our shared belief that you can fundamentally change the way banks do business through science & software. If you are ready to tackle the problems that arent easy; to appreciate the journey while you are on it; & to shift gears quickly to make things happen, join us.
Who you are
You have an Office and/or HR Coordination background. You have excellent communication skills & want to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly.
You can problem solve & multi-task with the best of them, take initiative & make things happen, & you love crossing things off your to-do list. You like to share knowledge & assist with various ad-hoc projects. You thrive in high-growth, fast-paced environments & are comfortable wearing multiple hats when necessary.
Role & Impact
- HR & Recruitment Admin Support Youll dive right in to the world of HR & Recruitment & assist with everything from record keeping, file organization, documenting standard operating procedures (SOP), assisting our recruiting staff, candidate interactions, collecting & recording data, & even learning to use our HR support systems such as: BambooHR, LinkedIn, Betterworks, & others.
- Employee Events The HR Coordinator Intern will take part in assisting to plan & coordinate our Employee Events including All Hands meetings, bi-weekly lunches, employee motivation (happy hour), company special events, etc.
- Staff Support In this role, youll also support our office staff, reception function, recruiting team, & HR staff & get exposure to a wide variety of processes.
- Your Skillset You have a passion for Human Resources & are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. You have good communication skills & strong attention to detail.
- Your Traits You have clear & mature understanding or the responsibilities of handling confidential & private information of all types. Although were a fast-paced tech environment, we value our people & work in a team oriented collaborative environment. Our HR organization supports all our employees & management worldwide & youll be a team player eager to assist our staff to accomplish their goals & objectives while learning new skills & processes.
- Your Education You are either a current college undergraduate student who is soon to be graduating or recent college graduate (Bachelor's degree). Prior office work experience a plus.
What you need to know
We call ourselves Nomistas & new team members are Newmistas. Were a company with not-quite 150 people yet working with the biggest financial institutions in the world. We are leveraging cutting-edge behavioral data science to deliver market-leading cloud-based Pricing & Profitability Management solutions & insights - this is a product that cant fail. This is a place where everyone has access to senior leadership. If you want to have your voice heard, we are the people who are going to listen. We foster an incredibly supportive, motivational environment with a powerful sense of camaraderie. We are in a beautiful office space with a killer view from the tower at 22 Adelaide St W. You can minimize stress & further your work-life balance with easy access from Union Station via the PATH & a well-rounded flexible worker culture. We offer a highly competitive salary, annual bonus, stock options, 4 weeks paid vacation for everyone & full benefits.
We have all of the startup excitement & rewards; and, a culture ready to be built. We are committed to getting things done, following our gut & failing fast to learn faster. If you want to help define who we are, this is an exciting chance to take your career path in a new direction.
If you are ready to take the next pivotal step in your career, you want to be part of our mission & you want to expand your knowledge & the impact your work makes, join us. Interested but not sure you meet all of the qualifications? We believe that skills & experience are acquired in different ways; if you have 70% of what we are looking for, go ahead & submit your resume - we promise to take a look. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn for future opportunities.
Nomis Solutions welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.