Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, & personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty, & administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment thats fun, collaborative & innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education & aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
You'll be responsible for building & improving the tools necessary for the sales team to reach & convert more public K-12 districts into Schoology customers. You'll report to our VP of Sales & partner closely with sales leadership to help scale our sales infrastructure.
As the Sales Operations Manager, reporting to the VP of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales metrics reporting, quota & territory setting, sales compensation design & administration
- Create, maintain, & present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, & process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies
- Support RevOps to cleanse data, help build reporting & dashboards to manage internal metrics, while providing updates to senior leadership
- Partner with RevOps to administer & optimize key Sales productivity tools
- Contribute to ad hoc analytical deep-dives to explain business performance, identify issues, & uncover levers for improvement
- Conduct weekly War Rooms & provide a weekly sales forecast
- Stay abreast of Sales Ops industry innovations, & bring new ideas to the table
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 3+ years of sales operations experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent Google sheets, docs & slides skills
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com
- Ability to think critically & strategically
- Strong project management skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in a SaaS or EdTech organization
- Experience with Sales Engagement tools such as Outreach or Salesloft
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity & Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & embraces diversity of every kind.