Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
What is an Alfred Shopper?
As an Alfred Shopper you will be paired with residents to manage their shopping needs. This could range from managing a household grocery list to going to the pharmacy to ensure your resident has the essentials. Our shoppers need to be efficient with their time & ensure we are meeting the needs of our residents. This person needs to be thorough to get all items & understand the residents preferences in order to adapt when something is not available. Ideally, the Alfred Shopper will have a wide range of product knowledge to be able to make the best choices.
Alfred Shoppers will work with a variety of clients with different preferences for themselves & their families; this could range from needing to purchase for young children, pets, etc. As an Alfred Shopper you must travel in & around the local stores your clients live in a variety of weather conditions. Alfred Shoppers must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
How youll help us to be successful
- Build trust with your residents through consistently delivering the items requested.
- Possess a broad range of product knowledge to make the right choices for your residents.
- Ability to carefully locate & select items in the store.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment where you work autonomously.
- Able to think on your toes.
- Go above & beyond to get the job done.
What Else Youll Need
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in using a smartphone to manage tasks & communication
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, maneuver in small spaces, bend & grip with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable & able to work in homes with pets, including dogs & cats
- Must be at least 21 years old
Youll Click With Us If You
- Thrive working autonomously but believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Obsess over small details
- Follow through; do what you say, say what you do
- Adapt when things dont go as planned because you love problem solving
- Have a desire to learn & strive to get 1% better everyday
- Leave no loops unclosed
- Are passionate about hospitality
- Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment