LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp TV Measurement is looking for a driven, expertly organized, & supremely thorough Technical Operations Specialist. The Technical Operations Specialist is responsible for execution excellence across our customers & partner network covering a full portfolio of project complexity & deliverable responsibilities. This person will be a critical member of the LiveRamp TV Measurement day-to-day operations & will have a direct impact on the future of the business.
- Lead the measurement study execution for the Data Plus Math / LiveRamp TV measurement platform by leveraging your ability to creatively problem solve with available technology
- Be a product expert & help guide measurement studies from ideation through to successful delivery
- Design new & improve upon operational processes
- Use your experienced data analysis capabilities to evaluate datasets ranging from raw logs to sophisticated model data in your efforts to deliver measurement projects of the highest quality
- Develop strong relationships with teammates, customers & partner contacts in order to achieve a reputation of consistent & timely delivery of project milestones
Your team will:
Be the center point between sales, customer success, data analysts, product/engineering, & data science. Ultimately responsible for assembling the measurement projects through extensively applied technical skills & a deep comprehension of customer objectives, source data, & model results.
- Applied experience with SQL, Python (pandas, pyspark) and/or other similar technologies
- Proven coordination of project objectives across competing priorities & an array of internal & external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills & the ability to examine, synthesize, & present data to various stakeholders (customers & partners)
- A strategic thinker & problem solver who uses data, analytical skills & story-telling to support reasoning
- Able to work in ambiguous situations & be able to take charge & operate with minimal intervention from senior management
- 2+ years of advertising experience (operations or analyst functions preferred) or technical/engineering experience
- 4+ years of professional customer-facing & operational or project management experience
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a STEM field
- Hands-on involvement with preparing and/or interpreting data analytics; advertising data experience a significant plus
- Functional knowledge of site tag managers (eg. GTM, Adobe, Tealium)
- Functional knowledge of digital advertising (eg. IAB standard events, VAST, SSAI)
- Functional knowledge of linear TV advertising (eg. buying rhythms, programmer operations)
- Experience with advertising attribution or measurement
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.