SportsRecruits is an online platform providing clubs, athletes & their families access to every college coach in the country. Organizations use our platform to empower their athletes in the recruiting process & oversee their efforts & communication with complete transparency. Connections made on the platform have resulted in commitments to the best academic & athletic institutions across the country. SportsRecruits is privately held & headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.
About the Position
Working closely with company leadership, you will be responsible for all aspects of finance & business operations. You will manage & refine the operating model to create accurate forecasts & report financial performance. You will analyze key business metrics to identify challenges & implement solutions across every team. This role requires you to wear many hats, support high-level strategy & decision making, & get in the weeds to execute.
- Forecasting, budgeting, & financial modeling
- Develop & implement performance measures that focus on key business drivers
- Business operations responsibilities include onboarding new employees, managing healthcare & benefits
- Work with our Controller to manage expenses & payroll
- Accounts Receivable
- A bachelors degree. CPA or MBA is a plus
- 2+ years experience in finance or operations
- FP&A experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Entrepreneurial mindset & team player. Takes initiative, willing to roll up sleeves & do the dirty work, enthusiastic about taking on tasks outside of the job description
- Strong collaborator & communicator
- Experienced in Excel. Knowledge of SQL a plus