Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive our Enterprise roadmap. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful opportunities to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences. Were still a small team so were looking for candidates who can wear multiple hats to fill gaps & ensure forward progress.
What youll do:
- Serve as the Enterprise product & customer champion across Vimeo -- collaborate with Marketing, Support, & Sales teams to learn about user problems & outline potential product solutions.
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers & their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, joining sales calls, etc.
- Thoroughly analyze usage patterns to identify & validate insights, segment users & drive the roadmap -- work with Engineering to instrument features & work with BI to get relevant data.
- Provide input into product prioritization & help build our product roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, & success criteria.
- Work closely with design & engineering to prioritize, plan, & track development; lead rollout of new functionality to the users in partnership with Engineering & Product Marketing.
- Communicate progress & demo new features to the rest of the company.
- Observe market trends, analyze competitors, & help refine Vimeos focus areas.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS product management.
- Ability to identify the most important customer problems & shape optimal product solutions.
- Exceptional communication & organization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously & lead product development efforts.
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web development.
- Experience with quantitative & qualitative research.
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video products, including live video.
- Experience in B2B sales, marketing, or product management
- Hands-on development experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ukrainian/Russian speaking skills.
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.