CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital & grow their communities, & is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, & crypto-specific services such as staking & access to decentralized-finance opportunities.
Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, & Algorand raise over $900 million & we have facilitated more than $7 billion in crypto trades. We are the crypto platform for the smartest investors in crypto including crypto funds, whales, miners, & the executives & principals of other major crypto companies. We are backed by top-tier investors with offices in SF & NY. We are just getting started.
As Head of Lending at CoinList, youll build & define our lending product. We are already active lenders in the Filecoin ecosystem. Youll leverage our growing deposit base of more than $8 billion to put those funds to work for our clients. Youll work with our vip customers & other lending desks. Youll find our customer pain points & help define our product roadmap. You are a leader & youll grow & define our trading & execution teams. Were growing incredibly quickly & are looking for someone who can step up & scale our trading products.
What you will do
- Define the CoinList lending experience. CoinList has developed a successful suite of financial products across trading, lending, staking & more. Youll take ownership of the lending products & take them to the next level. Youll define the lending experience across CoinList Pro, OTC, mobile & beyond.
- Be a crypto markets expert. You are a crypto market expert. Youll be a trusted advisor for our counter-parties & other crypto institutions. Youll guide our issuers through liquidity engagements while also providing feedback & market commentary to the entire CoinList community.
- Youll close - & implement - deals. You take ownership & lead in flexibly identifying, pitching, & closing partnerships. You'll own the full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, & partnership implementation.
- Innovate on our financial products. Beyond trading, youll leverage your expertise to identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) & work with your product & execution teams to bring a new product into fruition
- Lead & scale. As an early part of our core team, youll hire & growing our trading team. You will take it upon yourself to identify opportunities for CoinList, get buy-in internally, & execute. CoinList is an incredibly entrepreneurial environment & we want people who will take advantage of this.
Who you are:
- Youre a lending & markets expert. Youve managed a lending desk or been a professional trader at a hedge fund, bank, or other financial institution. You have been an active market participant in crypto markets even if not in a professional setting.
- Youre plugged into cryptocurrency markets.You are familiar with the major players in the ecosystem including market makers, hedge funds, liquidity providers & OTC desks.
- Youre an advocate for the customer. CoinLists mission is to help the best crypto companies & early adopters succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. Youll be advocating for customers with other market participants & are driven to see them succeed.
- Youre a proven manager. You have managed a team in the past. Youll help design processes & systems to ensure your team can scale & succeed.
- Youre an operator & execution specialist. You are ready to get your hands dirty. Youll hit deadlines & deliverables. Youll execute trades when needed & youll step up to put out fires when they (inevitably) pop up.
- Youre entrepreneurial. Youve helped friends launch their products or launched your own. You hustle, will hunt for new opportunities in Telegram chats, discord rooms, & conference room floors (when they open). You are always looking for the next opportunity for CoinList.
- You deal well with pressure. CoinLists customers work hard to raise capital & build their communities, & we partner with them in their most important moments. You thrive under high pressure situations like this & enjoy keeping others calm, on task & on track.