VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative & analytical person
- You are detail-oriented & organised
- You want to have an impact & feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more
- You are a team player & enjoy collaboration
- Setup & daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms
- Ongoing, real-time optimisation of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, & more
- Including the setup, implementation & measurement of various controlled A/B tests
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting & write-ups to ensure relevant metrics & insights are shown
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection & takeaways, & generally strive to over-deliver to clients
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables & macros
- Ability to problem solve & think critically
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organised & efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.