Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Provider Operations Analyst to join our Virtual Care team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As a Virtual Primary Care Senior Analyst, you will help launch & monitor our in person clinics & ensure Virtual Primary Care is running smoothly across our regions. You will work closely with our Provider & Virtual Medical Coordinator teams to identify themes in Virtual Primary Care, particularly challenges, troubleshoot them, & develop new processes to resolve where needed.
- Support the launch of our in person clinics, including:
- Coordinating with local practice managers to set up centers
- Working with Virtual Primary Care operations team to set up Inventory Management Processes & working with Inventory Management Specialist to implement
- Helping track differences in capabilities & processes across in person centers
- Flagging where non-standard workflows are needed in centers & helping design them
- Monitoring day 1 of in person clinic launch, troubleshooting issues, & escalating any new flags
- Other duties as assigned
- Be a trusted expert on Virtual Primary Care processes, tools, & key collaborator for our Provider & front line Medical Coordinator team
- Triage escalated Provider & Medical Coordinator issues from several sources, resolve, & flag to other Virtual Primary Care operations stakeholders as needed
- Synthesize trending takeaways & issues from front-line care, share out with Virtual Primary Care operations team, & help design new workflows/issues where needed
- Work with & shadow Virtual Primary Care Providers to identify opportunities for greater efficiency or effectiveness
- Help identify opportunities to leverage data to inform Virtual Primary Care operations team & clinicians of trending takeaways from pilot, analyze data and/or work with teammates to analyze, & present data in easily digestible manner
- Identify & prioritize solutions to issues
- Improve workflows / processes & design new ones as needed in conjunction with Virtual Primary Care operations team
- A bachelors degree
- 2-3+ years of professional experience
- Experience managing & prioritizing long list of activities or issues
- 1-2 years of Excel and/or Google Sheets Experience
- 1-2 years of SQL experience
- Demonstrated process improvement qualifications or 1-2 years of experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with providers or provider groups
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- 1-2 years of consulting experience
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.