Our European team is growing & were looking for a Sr. Account Executive. In this role you will be responsible for the management & cultivation of business relationships with a portfolio of Agencies & Brands. You will need to provide marketplace guidance & ensure opportunities are being communicated through both a business & operational lens.
You will be a core part of our European team & work alongside our other teams throughout Europe. The role is a combination of hunter & farmer, though most of your attention will be on the development of new business. You will be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment & have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than would normally be expected.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- You will manage a portfolio of agency & brand relationships & be responsible for cultivating existing relationships & establishing new ones.
- Your core focus will be to communicate the value of our SPO programs with traders & their leadership, drive behavioral change that results in more media purchased through Index Exchange.
- You will report to & partner with the Sales Director in your region on internal & externally facing projects.
- Additionally, you will evangelize the value of IX offerings with agency managers & trading teams.
- You will need to track your activity & manage your account focus in our CRM system, currently Salesforce.
Heres what were looking for:
- You can convey complex systems & technology in simple to understand terms
- Youre a very organized, self-starter, & are your own best critic
- You have a knack for developing relationships
- You are a creative problem solver that can also be organized & deliberate
- You have a deep understanding of programmatic advertising & our ecosystem
Heres what you have:
- You have a minimum of 3 years media sales experience & ideally up to 5 in the media business.
- You have perfected navigating internal relationships, working with support teams, & work in partnership with other sellers
- You have worked for, or at least with, a programmatic company before.
- Deep understanding of key markets, customers, & competitors in order to target needs & drive sales. Can create productive, long-term client relationships that span across multiple categories.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.