Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful game studio with big ambitions, working on some of the most exciting intellectual properties in entertainment. Behaviour Interactive is seeking a motivated game designer to develop the next top-grossing game.
As a game designer, you will work with a diverse team of creative directors, engineers, game economy/level designers, writers, product managers, producers & marketers to build & run agame. You will work with the game team to ensure we're creating profitable games that will entertain players for years to come.
What you'll do:
- Design & optimize game features, player progression & live ops content based on feedback, metrics & business goals;
- Find ways to leverage brand strengths in your designs;
- Review game builds & prioritizes improvements;
- Work closely with programmers, artists & economic/level designers to implement your designs;
- Work with Product Managers & Data Analysts to understand the game's KPI's / Health Metrics as well as customer feedback to be able to formulate design decisions.
What we seek:
- Experience in F2P games;
- Good knowledge of mobile F2P games design & balancing mid-core genres;
- Experience with licensed or branded products is a plus;
- Demonstrated experience in data-driven design;
- Bachelor's degree (finished or in progress)or equivalent professional experience.
To be considered, aportfolio is required with your application.