The Developer Platform aims to empower WeWork to build better products faster. It is composed of tools & processes falling under 4 pillars:
- Provide best-of-breed resources & processes to empower WeWork to rapidly build & operate applications & infrastructure.
- Provide software engineers with an end-to-end development tool set enabling quality agile continuous delivery of software.
- Eliminate the gap between squads (engineers / product managers) & their production workloads via tools & actionable metrics.
- Provide powerful data analysis & debugging tools for squads to improve their products.
We are looking for passionate interns that are motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment with a highly collaborative team. Strong problem solving skills, thinking outside the box & dealing with ambiguity are skills that we value.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
- Youll work with the Developer Platform team to solve challenges at scale.
- Youll be writing code consumed by hundreds of engineers around the world, enabling rapid delivery of software features.
- Youll interact with our engineering organization as a software engineer, learning how we develop code from concept to production. This includes writing, testing, deploying, monitoring, & more.
- Currently in your Junior year of a BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Interest in developer productivity
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both independently & in groups
- Ability to prioritize & set goals on shifting priorities