UK / I Enterprise territory | London based
As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. We are redefining the way companies work, share content & collaborate.
The opportunity to pursue the majority of this multi billion dollar market & close net new six or seven figure deals is now. This is where you come in...
Take a look at the latest from Gartner on our blog: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
What will I be doing as an Account Executive ?
Brace yourself for growth as an Enterprise grade seller. Your journey will start with "Box Camp" our excellent two week on-boarding training program in San Francisco HQ. We invest in ongoing, paramount solutions sales methodology training that will give you a toolkit to deepen your craft & bring on net new logos to be proud of.
You will receive a quota target that comes with an impressive uncapped compensation plan; including spiffs & realistic opportunities to hit those accelerators.
Once assigned your territory, you will be selling a disruptive vision of how Box can help manage content in the digital age, modernise workflows & build custom applications.
As a market maker, you will tenaciously build pipeline to fuel ongoing growth of your business. You will present a thorough territory plan & orchestrate with your talented internal partners (ie. Sales Development, Pre-Sales, Consulting, Customer Success & Marketing).
What are Box looking for ?
If you talk outcomes & not features & functions, you are speaking our language. You are known for your creative approach translating technology > business conversations = value & new opportunities.
- Boundless energy & deeply rooted to drive to win.
- Sales Achiever. Thread of verifiable over achievement (quota, revenue goals or Rep of the Year, etc) in customer facing new-business role.
- Know the art of complex SaaS sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory & account management including cross sell & upsell.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Growth mindset: you seek out feedback, development & findings to become a better seller today than you were yesterday.
- You follow a validated solution selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Challenger, SPIN, etc.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% year-on-year growth
- 96% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie & 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- working with a diverse & fun bunch of colleagues (well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar & communities, including Box Women's Network & PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs & above
- Culture of learning - Ask about LearnFest or the various workshops we regularly host from unconscious bias, situational leadership & radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate & fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year to give back to your chosen community.
How we show up in our values & behaviors:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize & pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be an owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid & assume good intent: focus on getting to the trough & not winning arguments.
Bring your _____ self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers & community.
Benefits: package that includes pension, medical & dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off) & gym membership.
There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks & drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; www.whitecollarfactor.com, we also have European offices in Germany, France, Netherlands & Sweden.
Are you curious? Hit apply now & you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information & applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 96,000 businesses globally & over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar & London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe & Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.