The Test Infrastructure team develops & maintains high quality automated testing platforms across Engineering. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Test Infrastructure team, youll drive the technical direction for the tools & testing patterns essential for our engineering teams across disciplines & across the stack, & be an evangelist for best testing practices. You will evaluate technical tradeoffs & push for the best user experience to confidently test & release application code multiple times a day.
- Propose & design larger scope architectural changes which would help significantly scale our applications, both internal & end-user facing, for the long term.
- Design the process & tools needed for teamsacross engineering disciplines to confidently test splitting our backend monolith into services.
- Build & improve libraries & tooling in areas such as Performance Testing, Functional Testing, Contract Testing, Regression Testing, & Data Anonymization pipelines.
- Lead the engineering efforts to develop & maintain services to automatically orchestrate the load test infrastructure.
- Evangelize best practices in performance & scalability engineering, participate in architecture design reviews.
- Experience scaling large scale web applications. Solid understanding of request processing, caching, queuing, data storage, partitioning, & replication.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Kotlin, Java, Scala), & ability to discuss trade-offs of a few programming languages.
- Experience with tools we use including Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Docker, Jenkins, Gatling, Pact, AWS
- Self directed & detail oriented with ability to come up with thorough analysis of production issues & design proposals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.