Noom, a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, & obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, & transforming millions of lives. The Growth Hacking team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING
The Growth PM we are seeking will be excited about developing & testing hypotheses on our upsell offerings. Youll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, & experiment performance to maximize revenue per customer.
Your work will have an immediate & tangible impact on the business & the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design & senior leadership to rapidly execute & iterate. The growth team moves very quickly, & youll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with A/B testing & optimization on landing pages
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs & complex funnels
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities & intellectual curiosity
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers & other key stakeholders to design & execute against the evolving business needs
- Editing & copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Optimizely and/or Mixpanel
- Experience in a startup strongly preferred
- Experience working with designers & engineers
- Experience marketing a B2c subscription product