Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Come join the HRIS team at Visa! We're looking for 3HRIS Directors to think across HR domains, define & improve business processes & provide business expertise to technology solution delivery projects. TheseDirectors must have a passion for technical & business collaboration, & a desire to help scale HR applications for a growing organization. S/he is comfortable being a team player & a team leader, with a healthy balance of left & right brain skill sets.
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit & successful track record of delivering projects that employees love?
- Do you have a passion for HR & understanding how technology touches all parts of the employee lifecycle?
- Do you approach challenges with a curious mindset?
- Do you demand great execution & bold innovation, while obsessing over quality?
- Do you love working with a team to make things happen & get things built?
- Do you solve problems with creativity & get excited about improving processes for efficiency & automation?
If that's you then what are we waiting for? Let's do this!
What You'll Do:
- Hunt for big ideas that identify & solve important HR problems & move beyond incremental features & instead propose a complete end-to-end automated solution
- Elicit & document requirements, perform impact analysis & create process improvement recommendations for complex technology projects that touch multiple domains in HR
- Be the HR champion & driver of requirements & scope for large technology programs that cross multiple functional disciplines.
- Partner closely with stakeholders in both HR & IT to communicate status, share knowledge & bring disjointed processes together
- Lead & drive UAT for large technology program delivery
- Be on the constant look out for & proposed improved internal processes with an eye towards automating the manual
- Provide project management support & communications for complex projects as well as anticipate & raise risks & propose mitigation plans
- Use a combination of product instinct, data, & teamwork to ensure we provide well-crafted solutions
- Collaborate with IT & vendors to plan, implement, & build the right features / enhancements with a focus on solutions that solve for enterprise, end-to-end HR processes
- Provide strategic consultation on HR technology & trends to the business & drive near & long term technology roadmaps
- Take ownership for a successful product outcome & anticipate needs across HR functions, system development/IT, HR operations, & production support teams
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree & 10 years or more of hands-on experience as a business systems analyst or product management role delivering or implementing enterprise HR technology solutions
- 8 or more years of experience eliciting & gathering business requirements, including proven experience with:
- Running requirements workshops with multiple business stakeholders
- Writing user stories
- Creating process flows
- Creating swim lane diagrams
- Fit Gap Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- 5 or more years of experience in Agile
- 5 or more years of experience creating & executing on project plans, tracking dates & status & providing project updates to peers & senior leadership
- Ability to help document current & future state process, challenge the status quo & look across functions for ways to automate & reduce manual work
- Proven ability to coordinate & align a diverse set of global business stakeholders on technology initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills & an above average ability to translate technology concepts to others & experience resolving conflicts across different groups of stakeholders
- Exceptionally detailed oriented & knowledgeable about how to think about systems testing, including corner cases & unusual scenarios
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity & delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration across a variety of stakeholders to achieve your objectives
- Grit - You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves & tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
- Savvy with data - You know how to gather, share & leverage data to make decisions
- Desire to learn - Learning & improving your craft is important for all of us, if you're constantly learning you're in a better position to create awesome new applications for our employees
- Self-directed - Able to navigate ambiguity & work independently
- Deep functional experience withHR functional domains(you understand what it takes to make HR functions successful)
- Expert story teller with proven experience building & presenting to senior leadership on complex topics
- Hands-on experience with Workday or similar HCM
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with programming systems, including databases
- Experiencing configuring Workday, SmartRecruiters or other HR tools
- Experience as a Quality Engineer or tester
- Background working in IT or as a consultant
- MBA a plus
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.