Enigma is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our People Team in supporting & cultivating our office environment & employee experience as we scale. You should be warm, welcoming, detail oriented, comfortable speaking to anyone including C-level executives, & willing to help with whatever task is needed, big or small. Things move very quickly here at Enigma so you should be flexible & thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can flex your creative muscles when solving tough problems.
When people walk into Enigma, we think of it as walking into someones home, they are greeted warmly & welcomed in. As an Executive Assistant, youll be responsible for managing the reception area, as well as maintaining a sense of excellence around the office. This includes but is not limited to greeting guests, distributing mail/packages, organizing office supplies, fixing up conference rooms, etc. You will also be responsible for supporting our VPs with scheduling internal & external meetings, coordinating travel, & assisting them with time management.
- Manage the reception area & provide excellent service to guests (customers, investors, candidates, etc.)
- Distribute mail, packages, lunch orders, etc.
- Own the organization & coordination of all facility supplies spanning two floors, including snacks, drinks, & the setup & breakdown for internal/external events.
- Calendar management of internal events & executive staff meetings
- Coordinating internal/ external meetings + travel for the executive stakeholders
- Assist the People Team with special projects & events
- Prior experience in front of house hospitality or experience supporting executive(s) in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet & act quickly when making decisions
- Comfortable navigating Google Applications
- Excellent follow through & attention to detail
Enigma is a New York-based Data-as-a-Service company. We transform disparate, tabular data into rich representations of real-world relationships, providing a trusted source of intelligence about people, places, & companies. From evaluating insurance risk to combating money laundering, Enigma connects & enriches clients internal data assets to transform their strategies & workflows. Leading organizations, including American Express, BB&T, EMD Millipore, Celgene & Merck depend on Enigma to power the daily decisions that matter. Enigma was the winner of TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2013 & a graduate of the 2014 FinTech Innovation Lab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.