ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Enterprise IT Support Engineer will be involved in network engineering & troubleshooting, project management, mentorship of new team members, data cabling, systems administration in a variety of software & hardware environments, telecom administration, root cause analysis in problem solving, & assistance in managing the daily activities of the department.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Maintain & monitor core servers & services.
- Participate in the development, implementation & administration of processes & procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, & optimum performance of laptops & local services.
- Provide technical expertise & hands-on support of end user infrastructure (hardware, software/OS) including but not limited to Mac & PC laptops, AV equipment, & other office technical equipment.
- Provide executive support for senior/C-Level leadership.
- Manage internal IT projects & projects involving other stakeholders.
- Hardware procurement & asset management.
- Creating & maintaining technical documentation.
- Manage AV systems during large company webinar events.
- Maintain IT ticketing system & standards.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1 year experience in a user or customer facing role. Experience in a tech support role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, tools & operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Experience in streamlining user device support functions.
- Working knowledge of IT & engineering technologies & operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities & skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program & service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency & ability to identify & achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPIs & metrics & drive towards operational maturity.
- Ability to work on site up to 5 days per week.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.