Duties & Responsibilities:
HYPR is looking for an exceptional project manager to join our team to help drive large complex technical projects impacting multiple teams. In this role, you will manage & understand all aspects of the project: Defining boundaries, evaluating resources, understanding risks, setting expectations, gaining consensus to drive & measure success. The role is cross-functional including negotiating with stakeholders across teams to deliver an enterprise-grade solution.
- Analyze, plan & develop requirements & standards in reference to scheduled technical projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor & track progress & escalate any impediments that the team is facing.
- Attend daily stand-ups & weekly daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress & address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- At an enterprise level, leading & managing large, complex projects consisting of multiple Agile teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of Agile teams.
- Working closely with product & engineering teams, analytics, operations, & other cross-functional partners through the entire project lifecycle.
- Manages resources (both human & capital) to complete project/program on time & within budget.
- A strong communicator, with excellent organizational skills who can think beyond the current project/program.
- Proven track record of building enterprise solutions that deliver success at scale
- Collaborative working style with a strong focus on disciplined execution & results.
- An unparalleled attention to detail when it comes to planning
- Holds teams accountable to commitments
- Translating technical projects into meaningful progress reports for executive consumption
- Knowledge in encryption, authentication, security & compliance
- Experience working with cloud, on-prem, hybrid
- Experience with both major mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Experience with both major desktop platforms (Mac, Windows)
- A can-do attitude & willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented & fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge & experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices
- Can point to project successes & failures in their career & lessons learned
- 2-3+ years managing multiple concurrent technical projects with software team(s) of more than 10+ people
- Hands-on experience with web, desktop application & / or mobile application development
- 4+ years of experience using Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum & Kanban
- Experience with JIRA is preferred
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- PMP or equivalent certification
What HYPR Offers:
- All frontend & backend engineers are Senior, youre joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code & products in tight timelines
- An organisation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- Extreme product focus, at HYPR youll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge & important.
- High levels of ownership. We understand that we are able to do our best work when we can bring insights together.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
- Our engineers use the latest frameworks & language iterations. Our marketing, sales, ops & more utilize the best & latest tools for innovation & scale.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available & more
- Generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
Work authorization:US Citizen or H1B
Full Time Opportunity:Yes
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.