Company Description|Job Description
Litmus Automation is an End-to-End Cloud Platform Provider for the Internet of Things.
Litmus Automation is looking to hire an industrial systems engineer to support configuration, integration of control systems & industrial devices as well as aid in creating client Proof of concepts. We practice agile development so speed & a strong sense of ownership are a must. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication & problem solving skills, experience working with industrial systems vendors & customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create software code, unit tests & assist with encoding, testing, debugging, & documentation
- Understand platform requirements & prepare designs for translating those into software applications
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution & functionality
- Perform installation of code releases & patches & write scripts or programs for IT applications
Experience & Skills:
- 2- 5 year's experience in programming primarily around Java, J2EE stack for backend application development,
- 2+ years of Middleware Integration experience with at least 2 years of experience in Mulesoft ESB or Camel or others.
- Experience with message broker frameworksAPI like Kafka.
- Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the EIP to drive the value equation & adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling & reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS standards & ability to suggest, criticize & formulate solutions in a multi-vendor & architecture committee meetings.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum & iterative development practices
- Experience with network visualization & drawing/charting/graph library such as D3JS, & ExtJS is a plus.
- Strong knowledge & working experience in MySQL/Cassandra/Titan
- Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source revision control (git), bug tracking (jira)
- Hands on experience on development frameworks like Spring, Hibernate & MVC is a plus
- Experience on middleware packages like Web Logic, WebSphere & / or JBoss is a big plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in Agile projects is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our mission is to help organizations innovate. We want to transform how they deploy & monetize Internet of Things solutions to create a smarter, connected ecosystem for their customers. We're working to spread intelligence by enabling smarter solutions & improve lives. To keep up with this mission, we look for amazing people, who are humble, self-motivated, focused & above all - team players.