THE ROLE: Associate Planner - Footwear
Plan, forecast, & analyze the business at a category level for multiple channels (Rue, Gilt, Marketplace). Working closely with Sr. Planner on sales, margin & inventory plans in order to optimize revenue, profits, inventory efficiency, & the future growth of all channels. Qualifying individuals should be highly motivated for advancement, inquisitive, & possess developed analytical, communication & teamwork skills that will enable them to work effectively cross-departmentally with the Planning, Programming, Merchandising, Warehouse, & Tech teams.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Sr Planners & Merchandising team to develop & execute plans & forecasts at category level within Kohplan.
- Owning the process of creating & analyzing event plans.
- Help create & analyze event plans as needed.
- Create assortment plans & buying guides to aid the merchants with suggested # styles & depth as well as ideal size scale for category.
- Responsible for identifying markdowns & pricing to ensure profitability of the category.
- Maintain & develop weekly, monthly, & seasonal reports.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Bachelors degree in Business or another quantitative field preferred
- 2+ years in a retail environment
- Demonstrated planning & analytical skills
- Expert Excel skills
- Planning system & business Intelligence tool experience a plus
- Advanced organization & communication skills
- Process oriented
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
Base Salary Range: $56,500 - $63,500.
Rue Gilt Groupe is committed to providing Associates with equal pay for equal work & carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including prior experience, skills & expertise, location, & internal equity. Our goal is to support, reward & compensate the entire individual. Depending on role eligibility, your offer may also include bonus/commission, equity, 401(k) match, & a variety of benefits. Therefore, final offer amounts may vary from the amount stated.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.