At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we're unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the world's first marketplace of our kind & founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users & more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students & teachers across the world. If you haven't heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Reporting to the Head of Recruiting, youll help our company scale as we grow in pursuit of accomplishing our ambitious goals. Youll partner with hiring leads across our Go-To-Market (GTM) functions including Sales, Marketing, & Account Management. Additionally, youll own our Business recruiting efforts across People, Legal, & Finance teams, in order to find & hire the best candidates to contribute to our mission.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting process with candidates. This means youll own the hiring process from kick-off meetings to sourcing to preparing offers & closing
- Build strong & effective relationships with hiring managers, understanding their hiring needs, co-creating interview plans, & ensuring clear communication throughout
- Craft job postings that are aligned with TpT brand & values
- Drive & develop new strategies to find high-quality candidates for open roles
- Identify interview skills gaps & develop & lead regular interview training to ensure consistent & prepared interviewer pool
- Identify employer branding gaps & opportunities, & strategically drive clarity & awareness
- Proactively network & represent TpT in the greater tech community
- 3+ years of relevant technical recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Proven ability to meet or exceed hiring goals
- Evidence of using data & metrics to drive success in your work
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience successfully navigating complex situations with multiple stakeholders
Benefits & Perks:
At TpT, we believe the positive experience of employees is essential to growth, both individually & collectively. To achieve our mission of Empowering Educators to Teach at Their Best, we must also empower the members of our TpT Team to work at their best. To that end, two of our core company values are We Learn & Grow Together & We Enjoy the Journey. Weve committed to these values & to our employees through investing in added benefits & perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Free Telemedicine Membership - 24/7 access to trusted medical advisors
- Generous PTO & Wellness Days
- 5 Week Recharge Leave after 5 Years, to refresh & celebrate the impact youve had at TpT
- Generous Parental Leave (for new mothers & fathers) for time to adjust to parenthood, plus additional six weeks for birth mothers
- Onsite Mothers Room
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to promote employee inclusivity & belonging
- Engineering Learning Fridays (ELF), to provide a space each week for Engineering teams to collaborate & learn from each other
- Professional Development Stipend, to support the professional growth of employees (including - but not limited to - subscriptions, books, lectures, etc.)
- Annual Company Events (Camp TpT, Field Day, Hackathons, Holiday Party, Summer Picnic, Classroom Visits, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if youre a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection & use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.