This NetSuite developer will work with the various business areas such as the Finance team, the procurement & logistics team etc. to provide necessary support & customizations for their operations. This role is intended to be primarily focussed on the Accounting team to help resolve their issues in a timely manner. Having a good knowledge of the Financial Accounting module in addition to the technical customizations will be very important.
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support & other special projects.
- Perform in a leadership role (functional role & solution architect) within the NetSuite Team.
- Identify, design & implement creative business solutions to continually improve the companys methodology & approach..
- Create & deliver presentations on technical concepts & results to stakeholders.
- Engage with finance & supply chain & colleagues on solution support.
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program & professional standards.
- Educate internal & external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- 5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, & support experience.
- Experience facilitating design & configuration of NetSuite.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, Integrations, & Reporting experience.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, & customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of requirements & use-cases & recommendation of envisioned processes.
- Strong business skills & experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Ability to assess functional & technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define & articulate Business Benefits & Costs.
- Experience with Java or other programming language
- Experience training & supporting end users in NetSuite.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, & test scripts is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, IT, or a related field.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Third party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity.