Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare & technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, & to push themselves & their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the role:
We are seeking a Recruiting Operations Associate to join our team who will work closely with our team of amazing recruiters to help drive operational efficiencies across the talent acquisition team & deliver an outstanding candidate experience.
What youll do:
- Work directly with candidates to schedule interviews & create a best in class candidate experience
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone & email
- Maintain data accuracy & integrity in Greenhouse including interview kits & candidate information
- Assist the team with providing metrics & reports to hiring managers
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience & scheduling efficiency
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer for the team vs. always having the right answer
- You are passionate about healthcare & our mission to improve the pharmacy experience
- You are resilient to change & have the ability to roll with a frequently changing, fast-paced, environments
- You have a Bachelors Degree
- You have excellent organizational & time management skills
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills
- You have a bias for action & acute attention to detail
- You are tech savvy & have the ability to anticipate & adopt innovations in digital applications & tools
- You have a service orientated mentality & have passion for giving candidates a great experience
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.