Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information: bhvr.com.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating & editing a variety of marketing materials through various digital & print projects. The candidatemust ensure that all pertaining work respects Behaviour standards & its corporate identity as well as any brand associated with the project.
- Create & maintain various marketing assets, including presentations, logos, advertising (digital & print), tradeshow signs, assets for video, web promotional elements & all collateral images;
- Design & produce marketing graphic for the various internal brands & licensed products;
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas & concepts;
- Present finalized ideas & concepts to internal clients;
- Update collateral & assets with new material or modified layouts;
- Collaborate with the different departments to develop creative solutions for their specific needs.
- Degree in graphic design in a recognized institute;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical & organized;
- Willing to learn & grow within the team
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients & projects simultaneously, prioritize projects & meet deadlines;
- Bilingual: French & English, written & spoken.
A portfolio is required with your application.